The Begining

Where to begin...........I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for awhile now.... not sure where to start. I felt I needed something pretty momentous to say, something that deserves a ribbon cutting ceremony............but yeah, I am not one of "those" people, you know, the ones who know what to say at the right time. But I love this quote:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be - brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so small that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It’s not just in us, it’s in everyone.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "


- Marianne Williamson, 1992
1994 Inaugural Speech -
Nelson Mandela

I love to design, create, paint, glue, sculpt, staple, sew, etc. But most of all I love being a Mommy. And my daughter is the light of my life. Josh is the love of my life. I thought this would be a great way to share some of the current funny two-year-old antics, and goings on in our daily lives for our family and friends to see. Thank goodness this thing has spell check, or you would need me to record an audio version of each post.





Comments

Popular Posts